From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of naschueller@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:45 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Aldon - HPPTAPI

Tom,

I believe my issue is knowing what actually needs to be added to Aldon and
how it should be configured.  As I stated I do not have any prior
experience with service programs, etc.   I have been working my way through
the INSTALL CL to try to determine what needs to be added and I am sure
that I have missed something.

I am able to compile all of the modules. but I am not sure how to create
the server programs.  Is there and easier way to do this in Aldon?  Do I
need to add all of the source objects and compile?

I have added these RPGLE Modules

CCSIDR4     *MODULE   Routines for ASCII/EBCDIC translation
COMMSSLR4   *MODULE   SSL/TLS Communication Driver
COMMTCPR4   *MODULE   TCP Sockets Communication Driver
COMPATR4    *MODULE   Deprecated Routines required for back-compat
ENCODERR4   *MODULE   Routines for encoding HTTP data
HEADERR4    *MODULE   Routines for working with Headers   Cookies
HTTPAPIR4   *MODULE   HTTP-API service program
HTTPUTILR4  *MODULE   Misc Utilities that HTTPAPI uses
HTTPXMLR4   *MODULE   Routines for XML parsing with EXPAT

I have added these RPGLE Source members

COMM_H      *SRCMBR   Generic Communications API
CONFIG_H    *SRCMBR   HTTP-API compile-time configuration
ERRNO_H     *SRCMBR   Header for Error Handling in C/UNIX APIs
EXPAT_H     *SRCMBR
GSKSSL_H    *SRCMBR   GSKit SSL API Header member
HEADER_H    *SRCMBR   Routines for working with Headers & Cookies
HTTPAPI_H   *SRCMBR   HTTP-API header member
IFSIO_H     *SRCMBR   Integrated File System API Header F
COMM_H      *SRCMBR   Generic Communications API
CONFIG_H    *SRCMBR   HTTP-API compile-time configuration
ERRNO_H     *SRCMBR   Header for Error Handling in C/UNIX APIs
EXPAT_H     *SRCMBR
GSKSSL_H    *SRCMBR   GSKit SSL API Header member
HEADER_H    *SRCMBR   Routines for working wiile
PRIVATE_H   *SRCMBR   Global/Private HTTPAPI definitions

Nancy Schueller
563-584-0404 x123