Tom - answered your questions for more help

   "webservice" is used for each and everything when people speak about a
   "service" provided over the "web", when the client is a program and not
   human sitting in front of his browser. But under the cover there are
   several different approaches to connect programs over the Internet.
   In order to help you, we need to know more details about your
   webservice.

   First, we are the client in this process.
   a) What kind of a webservice is it: SOAP, Restful, or whatever else?
   First, we are the client in this process and we have a WSDL from the
   client.
   Given that it is a SOAP webservice and hence using XML, the next
   question
   was:
   b) Do you need to add your IFS data to an XML element or as an
   attachment?  It is not an attachment but as an Element.  Here are the
   parms

   * RPG call : stub_op_EnviaArchivo

   *  C call  : EnviaArchivo
   *  parm in : AXISCHANDLE this
   *  parm in : xsdc__string Value0
   *  parm in : xsdc__string Value1
   *  parm in : xsdc__string Value2
   *  parm in : xsdc__string Value3
   *  parm in : xsdc__string Value4
   *  parm in : xsdc__string Value5
   *  parm in : xsdc__int Value6
   *  parm in : xsdc__int Value7
   *  parm in : xsdc__string Value8
   *  parm in : xsdc__base64Binary Value9
   *  parm in : xsdc__string Value10
   *  parm out: xsdc__string out
   *  parm out: xsdc__string out
   * return  : *ON = success
             : *OFF = failure

   Given that it is an XML element, the next question was:
   c) Is it added as CDATA or plain text or Base64 encoded? BASE64
   For sure there will be more questions, once we got an answer to these
   first questions.
   Last but not least, did you get a WSDL file from the service provider?
   Then it is a SOAP web service and you may post it here. Yes and it is
   loaded.
   Robin Kresin
   Sr. Programmer / Analyst
   TVH® - TotalSource® Parts and Accessories
   Phone: 913.829.1000 ext.3035 Direct: 913-768-3035
   E-mail: robin.kresin@xxxxxxx
   website: [1]www.tvh.com

   The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
   and is intended solely for the attention and use of
   ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
   If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for
   delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify
   the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of this
   e-mail on any storage mechanism.
   Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are
   not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain
   this message or any part of it.