Re: Does anyone have an example of a program that READS data from the IFS and sends the data via the webservice?

   By setting the Apache to allow access the file will be ready to be
   "pulled" by the other computer.
   You can also send (push) the file to a web service reading it into a
   variable and using http_url_post_raw (I use that to send JSON to a
   server).
   Also see example8
   [1]Robin.Kresin@xxxxxxx wrote:

   ALL;
   We save the invoice data to the IFS so it is pipe delimited, etc.
   We need to create a webservice program that takes that data from the
   IFS and then send it to the web server of another company.  In all the
   examples, I see where I can save to the IFS or get a quote, etc.
   However, I need an example of something extracting data from the IFS
   and sending the data to the service provider.
   Example: In EXAMPLE1 we receive a pdf into our IFS.  We want to send
   someone data from OUR IFS to their server.
   Has anyone else done something like this?
   Any help would be appreciated.
   Robin Kresin
   Sr. Programmer / Analyst
   TVH® - TotalSource® Parts and Accessories
   Phone: 913.829.1000 ext.3035 Direct: 913-768-3035
   E-mail: [2]robin.kresin@xxxxxxx
   website: [1]www.tvh.com

   The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
   and is intended solely for the attention and use of
   [3]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
   If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for
   delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify
   the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of this
   e-mail on any storage mechanism.
   Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are
   not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain
   this message or any part of it.