From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robin.Kresin@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 3:53 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Joe.Oconnor@xxxxxxx
Subject: Example of sending data from IFS to a web service.

Scott;

Do you have an example of where you are sending data from the IFS to a web
service.  We know from your example how to send userid and password but
having trouble finding examples of sending data.  We are trying to send
our Mexico  invoices from the IFS to a web service.

We know how to read the IFS data.  Just looking on instructions on how to
upload data to a web service.

Appreciate any advise you can bestow on us.

Robin Kresin
Sr. Programmer / Analyst
TVH(r) - TotalSource(r) Parts and Accessories
Phone: 913.829.1000 ext.3035 Direct: 913-768-3035
E-mail: robin.kresin@xxxxxxx
website: www.tvh.com

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and is intended solely for the attention and use of  ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of this e-mail on any storage mechanism.
Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.