Error using http_url_get

   Hi Scott,

   I try to use rc = http_url_get(URL: link); and it works well, but after
   many time that I use it in interactive procedure, I obtain -1 return
   value and using: http_error(err);

   Err is value with "ERR = 4" and reading unix documentation I've
   understood that should be a problem on the open socket... is there a
   way to close then?

   if i do on my system "ulimit -aH" i've for  unlimited    and if I do
   "ulimit -aS" I've 200 for open file/item.

   thk's in advance.

   Matteo

   my code:

   http_debug(*off:'/PUMART/dbg.txt');

            rc = http_url_get(URL: link);

            if rc = 302;

               url = http_redir_loc;

               rc = http_url_get(URL: link);

            endif;

            if rc <> 1 ;

               http_error(err);

               if err <> HTTP_NDAUTH;

                  http_debug(*on:'/PUMART/dbg.txt');

                  msg = HTTP_ERROR;

                  return *on;

               endif;

               rc = http_getauth(basic: digest: realm) ;

               if rc < 0;

                  msg = HTTP_ERROR ;

                  return *on;

               endif ;