RE: Is library LIBHTTP compatible with V7R1 of OS/400? <EOM>

> I checked our other LPAR, more recent, is this the latest version.
>
> D                 C                   CONST('1.24')
> D HTTPAPI_RELDATE...
> D                 C                   CONST('2012-01-23')

http://scottklement.com/httpapi/
Or for the beta:
http://scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/

If you download the XML version, you can open it with notepad and search for HTTPAPI_VERSION and you will find the version and right under that the reldate.