Re: R: Reading XML with &Amp; as part of string

So you are not using HTTPAPI's XML parser?!

On 11/6/2013 8:12 AM, Venter.Derick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    The replacement of & with & works with plain RPG code using a
    string value.
    The problem is that the reader of the xml field seems to read &
    correct but the rest of the string is thrown away.
    When I print the value to the spool file, I see the following:
    &
    the rest of my string.
    Seems that the reader is adding a next line character.
    I used Scott Klement's XPATH example to read through my XML document
    and parse it.
    Any ideas?
    Derick Venter
    Applications Developer IV---