RE: http_debug append

> BasicHttp_IWorkOrderService_setHttpDebug( *ON: '/tmp/myordernum.txt');

I will through another debug idea out there. Scott included a utility that will create a random and I believe "new" file name:

fileName = HTTP_tempfile();
fileName = myOrderNumber + fileName + '.txt';

Use filename on the open and you have a pile of "randomized" filenames. The other thing you could easily do is append some version of date/time to the order number. This would allow them to exist as well.