RE: How to access returned XML doc on HTTP 500 error.

Just to be clear, you are setting a breakpoint on the first statement in the ParseResponse procedure or using F22 to step into the procedure and you never run through that code when you get a 500 back?

>http_error() returns just the web server HTTP 500 error text.
That is the normal response.

>If I look at the debug text, there is a small XML document at the end that gives better information.
That XML is the data returned. When you send it good parameters, it will be the document you expect. When you send it bad data, it will be an error text of some kind.

Playing around with the weather underground example (EXAMPLE12), I could cause errors that they handle by sending back some "error" xml and the program ran the parse procedure. Obviously, it was not a forecast but the code ran and if I had tweaked it, I could have returned the data from the xml. Now in this case, they are not replying with a 500 error so that might be different.

Can you confirm that ParseResponse is not be called when you get the 500?

If that is true, you will have to fall back on saving the "data" to a file or other device so that it can be post processed.