RE: AS400 OS 7.1

We are using version 1.23 on V7R1 and have not seen any issues

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julio Cabrera
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 8:41 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Cc: Jason Christman
Subject: RE: AS400 OS 7.1

Gentlemen:

Sorry to ask again, but there is any known issues with AS400 OS 7.1 and the previous version of LIBHTTP (before 1.24)

Regards,

JULIO C. CABRERA
Sr. Programmer Analyst, Information Technology Interval International
6262 Sunset Drive * Miami, Florida 33143 305.666.1861, ext. 7287 * direct 305.925.7287 cell 305.928.7925* fax 305.668.3409 Julio.Cabrera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IntervalWorld.com * ResortDeveloper.com