Re: AS400 OS 7.1

   Went to 7.1 months ago. No problems with 1.24.

   On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:27 AM, <[1]PReid@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        FWIW - we went to 7.1 about 2 weeks ago and we're not having any
        problems.
        Paul Reid
        Application Developer III
        Erb Group of Companies | 290 Hamilton Road | New Hamburg, Ontario
     | N3A
        1A2
        Phone: [2]519.662.6133 ext. 2363
        Web: [1][3]http://www.erbgroup.com/
        From:        Julio Cabrera <[4]Julio.Cabrera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        To:        "," <[5]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Cc:        Jason Christman <[6]Jason.Christman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date:        10/16/2013 04:01 PM
        Subject:        AS400 OS 7.1
        Sent by:        [7]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      There is any Problem with the new version of LIBHTTP and AS400
      operating
      system 7.1?
      We are going to install 7.1 and I need to know if every is ok with
      version 1.24 of LIBHTTP.
      Thanks for your help
      JULIO C. CABRERA
      Sr. Programmer Analyst, Information Technology
      Interval International
      6262 Sunset Drive * Miami, Florida 33143
      [8]305.666.1861, ext. 7287 * direct [9]305.925.7287
      cell [10]305.928.7925* fax [11]305.668.3409
      [12]Julio.Cabrera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        <[2]mailto:[13]Julio.Cabrera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

      IntervalWorld.com * ResortDeveloper.com
      This electronic mail message is intended exclusively for the
   individual
      or entity to which it is addressed. This message, together with any
      attachment, may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
      views, opinions or conclusions expressed in this message are those
   of
      the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of
      Interval Leisure Group, Interval International, and their
   affiliates.
      Any unauthorized review, use, printing, copying, retention,
   disclosure
      or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
      message in error, please immediately advise the sender by replying
      this email and delete all copies of this message. Thank

      ----