FTP

Hello All,

I have the FTPAPI -- works great
I remember conversations in the past about making a SFTP version.
Did one ever get made?
Seems to vaguely remember entering the password via a script was one of the problems(maybe via a shell). But then I might be getting confused.

Shot, I have Jscape (java base SFTP that can run on an iSeries) -- but I am not much of a java programmer (I can barely do "HI JIM")
The interface I use for JScape was written by our web developer and it sucks -- functional for simple gets/puts but that's about it.  No error catching, no directory listings
I am hoping(dreaming) that if no one has developed an SFTP that maybe someone might have developed a better interface to JScape -- like I said, I dream.

Jim Muehe | Sr. Programmer Analyst | CHEFS® | An Affiliate of  Target Corporation® | 5070 Centennial Blvd. | Colorado Springs, CO 80919
719.272.2618 (P) | 719.272.2624 (F) | www.CHEFScatalog.com | www.Target.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.