Re: HTTPAPI - Post ends up NULL

What are you sending in the content-type parameter of http_url_post()?

For this to work, you'll probably need to specify that this is a URL-encoded form. By default (if you specify nothing, and have not changed the HTTPAPI config) the content-type will be text/xml. In that case, the server won't be expecting form data -- which might explain why you're getting 'null' on the server side.

-SK