RE: 425 error

Fat fingers. :-)
Thanks. Yes I could send from their box without issue.

Many thanks.

Jim Dorsett
Manager, Integration
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
6550 Carothers Parkway
Suite 100
Franklin, Tennessee 37067
(615) 383-7300 Ext.2309

jdorsett@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.hmstn.com

http://www.facebook.com/HMSHospitalIT http://www.facebook.com/HMSHospitalIT http://www.hmstn.com/News/BitsandBytesBlog/default.aspx http://www.hmstn.com/News/BitsandBytesBlog/default.aspx http://www.linkedin.com/company/hms?trk=fc_badge http://www.linkedin.com/company/hms?trk=fc_badge

HealthTech welcomes your feedback on our service. If there are any areas we can improve, please email our Quality Service Department at mailto:healthtechquality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you receive STAR service, please email mailto:healthtechstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and tell us about your experience. We appreciate your business.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential health information that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents.