From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon S
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 10:01 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTP API

Anyone,

I am using something similar to Example10 in Scotts's Example source and the folks on the other end are complaining about too much white space. Any ideas? Any help is appreciated. They also want to see the exactly what I am sending. Does anyone know how I can get that as the WEBFORM is just a pointer. Overall this thing is awesome and has saved me many times. Thank you Scott.

Jon