Ask for Favor: wsdl2rpg.sh

Hi,

Is there someone who wants to do me a favor? I am looking for somebody who has IBM's wsdl2rpg.sh on his System i and who is willing to generate a client from the attached wsdl file for me.

I consider to enhance my WSDL2RPG to support attributes and I like to know how IBM's utility handles attributes.

Sure I know that I could handle attributes of XML complex types the same as their child elements. Of course I could change a XML simple type to a complex type in order to add the attributes. But for the simple types that means that I get a new complex type for each simple type that has attributes. Example of a simple type with attributes:

<xs:complexType name="Email">
 <xs:simpleContent>
  <xs:extension base="xs:string">
   <xs:attribute name="type" type="xs:string" use="required"/>
   <xs:attribute name="disabled" type="xs:boolean" use="optional"/>
   <xs:attribute name="format" type="xs:string" default="ax1:EmailFormat"/>
   <xs:attribute name="public" type="xs:int" fixed="1"/>
   <xs:attribute name="comment" />
  </xs:extension>
 </xs:simpleContent>
</xs:complexType>

D Email_t...
D                 DS                 template
D  type                       128A
D  disabled                      N
D  format                     128A
D  public                      10I 0 inz(1)
D  comment                    128A

Now I am curious to see what IBM does.

Thank you for your help.

Thomas.