WSDL2RPG - Version 1.15.9.a

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG v1.15.9.a. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware
page at http://www.tools400.de.

WSDL2RPG v1.15.9.a is a bug fix release that takes urgent bug fixes that have been requested while v1.16 is under development. Some fixes had been requested by users and other bugs show up when testing v1.16.

Fixed:   ManagedMemoryDataSource. Fixed problem that the memory
         buffer was not correctly written to disk under certain
         conditions.
         (self)
Fixed:   Fixed a problem when renaming types. Now renaming 'types'
         is prefered over renaming 'elements' to not accidentally
         rename an element that is referenced by a part.
         (requested by user)
Fixed:   Fixed problem that WSDL2RPG got into an infinite loop
         when two or more imported schemas reference each other.
         (requested by user)
Fixed:   Fixed problem 'any' and 'schema' delegation was not
         properly generated under certain conditions.
         (self)

I strongly recommend to update to 1.15.9.a if your request messages exceeds 4MB. Otherwise you may at least replace procedure ManagedMemoryDataSource_OutputStream_write(). This procedure has not been changed since 2008 when it was introduced with v1.8. Only field 'dataSource.hIconv' was renamed to 'dataSource.hTranscoder' with v1.15.

Regards,

Thomas.