Re: HTTP post - empty xml

Unfortunately you did not attach the .xsd files that are referenced by the WSDL file. Therefore we do not know the namespace of element <InputXML>. Nevertheless I strongly assume that it belongs to "impl" (http://tempuri.org/) as <GenerateDocument> does belong to it, too.

You may try to add the namespace prefix to <InputXML> and </InputXML> any try to call the web service again. Maybe that the error message is a bit missleading.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:impl="http://tempuri.org/";
   xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
   <s:Header/>
   <s:Body>
      <impl:GenerateDocument
            s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
         <impl:InputXML xsi:type="xsd: string">     <!-- Changed here -->

         <impl:/InputXML>  <!-- and here -->
      </impl:GenerateDocument>
   </s:Body>
</s:Envelope>