Re: HTTP post - empty xml

This XML document (the WSDL) appears to be corrupt. This usually happens because someone views the document in a web browser, and then copy/pastes what they see on the browser screen. The browser adds expand/collapse symbols on the left-hand side that get turned into extra dashes when copy/paste is done, resulting in a corrupted file.

Can you get me a proper WSDL, and use "Save as" from the browser, or download the link directly to a file instead of viewing it on the screen and using copy/paste?

Thanks