Re: MCH0601 in SendDoc at 4523 (v1.24)

Hi Scott,

What do you think about this issue? Any comments?

The problem only happens, when we send about 5000 requests in about 90 minutes to a Terracotta cache server. It does not occur on other request to e.g. web services. But take that just as a side note.

Anyway, the problem went away after I changed HTTPAPIR4 as described in my initial posting.

I am just curious whether or not you agree to my fix and if you want to adopt it to your code base.

Regards,

Thomas.