RE: WSDL2RPG Failing - WSDL2RPG/WSDL2R01.cbElementStart (Stmt: 231000) : Type must be 'anyType'..

   Gaurav,
   The reason for the RNF3749 is that you did not completely commented
   your QueryCARS prototype:
   D*QueryCARS...
   D*QueryCARS       PR
   extproc('CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS')
   D*                                    likeds(mx_QueryCARSResponse_t)
   D*
   D* i_mx_QueryCARS...
   D*                                    likeds(mx_QueryCARSType_t)
    /IF NOT DEFINED(NO_CONST_ON_INPUT_PARAMETERS)
   D                                     const
    /ENDIF
   D  o_msg                              like(wsdl_errText_t )
   Please add the asterix to the "const" line and the "o_msg" line or
   completely remove the prototype. If you want to rename the web service
   operation, open member WSMAXIMO03 and rename the prototype and the
   procdure interface of the CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS operation to
   "QueryCARS". As a site note, I would keep the external name
   (CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS) in order to keep the naming konvention (port
   name + operation name):
   Before:
   -------
   D CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS...
   D                 PR                  likeds(mx_QueryCARSResponse_t)
   extproc('CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS')
   D  i_mx_QueryCARS...
   D                                     likeds(mx_QueryCARSType_t)
    /IF NOT DEFINED(NO_CONST_ON_INPUT_PARAMETERS)
   D                                     const
    /ENDIF
   D  o_msg                              like(wsdl_errText_t )
   Renamed:
   --------
   D QueryCARS...
   D                 PR                  likeds(mx_QueryCARSResponse_t)
   extproc('CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS')
   D  i_mx_QueryCARS...
   D                                     likeds(mx_QueryCARSType_t)
    /IF NOT DEFINED(NO_CONST_ON_INPUT_PARAMETERS)
   D                                     const
    /ENDIF
   D  o_msg                              like(wsdl_errText_t )
   On the other hand I do not know whether or not it is a good idea to
   rename the web service operation, because this way you get inconsitent
   names which may confuse the other developers:
      CARSSOAP11Port_Port_setHttpDebug(*ON: 'debug.log');
      CARSSOAP11Port_Port_setHttpProxy('your.proxy.server': 8080);
      QueryCARSResponse = QueryCARS(QueryCARSRequest: msg);
      // QueryCARS may not be recogniced as related to
      // CARSSOAP11Port_Port_setHttpDebug and
      // CARSSOAP11Port_Port_setHttpProxy
   versus:
      CARSSOAP11Port_Port_setHttpDebug(*ON: 'debug.log');
      CARSSOAP11Port_Port_setHttpProxy('your.proxy.server': 8080);
      QueryCARSResponse = CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS(QueryCARSRequest: msg);
      // In this example it is clear that all 3 procedures
      // are related.
   The RNF5406 error indicates that you did not pass all parameters to the
   web service procedure. In fact the second parameter "msg" is missing:
      mx_QueryCARSResponse_t = CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS
                                (mx_QueryCARSType_t);
   The correct procedure call is:
      mx_QueryCARSResponse_t = CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS
                                (mx_QueryCARSType_t: msg);
   Again, please do not try to use the template fields. All these fields
   are based on pointer "pDummy" which is never set. Please define your
   own fields like this:
   D QueryCARSResponse...
   D                 DS                  Likeds(mx_QueryCARSResponse_t)
   inz
   D QueryCARSRequest...
   D                 DS                  Likeds(mx_QueryCARSType_t) inz
   D msg             S                   Like(wsdl_errText_t) inz
      QueryCARSResponse = CARSSOAP11Port_QueryCARS
                           (QueryCARSRequest: msg);
   Did you already notice that you can generate a test/example program?
   The test program shows how to use the template fields and how to call
   the web service operation. FAQ "How to create a test program" is a good
   starting point.
   Regards,
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 09.09.2013 22:21:18:
   > Von: gaurav.gupta3@xxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   > Datum: 09.09.2013 23:02
   > Betreff: RE: WSDL2RPG Failing - WSDL2RPG/WSDL2R01.cbElementStart
   > (Stmt: 231000) : Type must be 'anyType'..
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hi Thomas,
   >
   > Thanks for the input.. I was able to move forward and resolved lot
   > of errors. As of now I am stuck at a point where the compilation is
   > failing due to below two errors -
   >
   > ·         *RNF3749 20      1 Keyword is not allowed for a prototype
   > definition; keyword  ignored.
   >
   > ·         *RNF5406 30      1 The call passed fewer parameters than
   > the prototype indicates are required.
   >

   > I guess I am unable to figure out the correct syntax of  how to
   > invoke the procedure of WSMAXIMO03 from my wrapper. Can you provide
   > some inputs on the same. Attached is the source code for wrapper ,
   > compilation error log & WSMAXIMO03.
   >

   > Thanks,
   >
   > Gaurav
   >

   > Gaurav Gupta
   >
   > Project Leader, GE(Contractor)
   >
   > GE Capital
   >
   > Rail Services
   >

   > T:  +1 312-853-5536
   >
   > D: *750-5536
   >
   > C:  +1 847-337-1852
   >
   > gaurav.gupta3@xxxxxx
   >

   > 161 N Clark St.
   >
   > Chicago, IL  - 60601, USA

   likeds(mx_QueryCARSResponseType_t)

   ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<[4]mailto:ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<[5]mailto:ftpapi-
   > bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >
   > >> HI Thomas/Mike,
   >
   > > As of I am trying to create a wrapper around the stubs generated
   but

   > > struggling to get it compile. Attached are source codes for the>
   > wrapper and the web services stubs along with log of compilation>
   > error which I am getting for Reference. Request your inputs in>
   > troubleshooting the problem .
   >
   > >> Thanks,
   >
   > > Gaurav
   >
   > > Gaurav Gupta
   >
   > > Project Leader, GE(Contractor)
   >
   > > GE Capital
   >
   > > Rail Services
   >
   > > > T:  +1 312-853-5536
   >
   > > D: *750-5536
   >
   > > C:  +1 847-337-1852
   >
   > > gaurav.gupta3@xxxxxx<[6]mailto:gaurav.gupta3@xxxxxx>>> 161 N Clark
   St.

   > > Chicago, IL  - 60601, USA

   St.

   bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<[10]mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<[13]mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<[17]mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > >] On Behalf Of Thomas Raddatz
   >
   > > Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 1:29 PM
   >
   > > To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   >
   > > Subject: Re: WSDL2RPG Failing - WSDL2RPG/WSDL2R01.cbElementStart>
   > (Stmt: 231000) : Type must be 'anyType'..
   >
   > >> Gaurav,
   >
   > >> Please read FAQ "What to do in case of a RNF0501 compile error>
   > message v1.0". It describes how to resolve the problem.
   >
   > >> The PDF should be included in the WSDL2RPG zip file. But you can>
   > also download it from here:
   >
   > >> [18]http://www.tools400.de/English/Freeware/WSDL2RPG/wsdl2rpg.html
   >
   > >> Basically your compile failed due to error message RNF0501, which>
   >
   > >> means that you hit the 64k barrier of RPG. In order to solve the>
   >
   > >> problem you need to reduce the size of your arrays and/or reduce
   the

   > > size of your string fields.
   >
   > >> Regards,
   >
   > >> Thomas.
   >
   > >> Am 01.08.2013 16:31, schrieb Gupta, Gaurav (GE Capital, non-ge):
   >
   > > > Thomas,
   >
   > > > Apologies, I send you the wrong file. Attached is the correct
   one.

   > > > Thanks,
   >
   > > > Gaurav
   >
   > > > Gaurav Gupta
   >
   > > > Project Leader, GE(Contractor)
   >
   > > > GE Capital
   >
   > > > Rail Services
   >

   > > > T:  +1 312-853-5536
   >
   > > > D: *750-5536
   >
   > > > C:  +1 847-337-1852
   >
   > > > gaurav.gupta3@xxxxxx<[19]mailto:gaurav.gupta3@xxxxxx>
   >

   > > > 161 N Clark St.
   >
   > > > Chicago, IL  - 60601, USA

   Thomas>

   *-------------------------------------------------------------------

   > > > -* Module not replaced. Need *OBJEXIST and *OBJMGT authority.
   >
   > > >             * * * * *   E N D   O F   C O M P I L A T I O N * * *
   * *

   > > >                                                      > Rpt from>
   >

   > > > USRACDEV <
   >

   > > > Apparently the modules already exists and you are not allowed
   > to> delete it due to missing authority. Maybe EDTOBJAUT can shed
   > some lighton it.
   >

   > > > Regards,
   >

   > > > Thomas.

   > importing the wsdl file using WSDL2RPG I am trying to create the>
   > modules. But compilations are failing. Attached is the file>
   > highlighting the errors I am getting and WSDL file which has been>
   > imported. Please have a look and suggest.

   Thomas>

   [27]http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Tools/wsdl2rpg_v1.15.8.zi

   > cached somewhere and therefore you may get v1.15.7. The second link>
   > points to a renamed copy of the original 1.15.8 file and that link>
   > cannot be cached, because it is new.

   > answer any questions for the next 10 days.

   > started installing

   > message. Is it

   Behalf OfGupta,

   > > WSDL2R01.cbElementStart (Stmt: