Re: %UCS2 parameters for http_url_post

HTTP_url_post() should work fine with UCS-2 fields, given:

1) you call HTTP_setCCSIDs() to tell HTTPAPI to translate from UCS-2 (CCSID 13488) instead of the default of EBCDIC.

2) You put your UCS2 data into an RPG type C (UCS-2) field instead of using the %UCS2() BIF directly on the API.

3) Multiply the length by 2, since HTTPAPI is expecting the length in bytes (rather than characters.)

I don't know if it'll work with http_url_encoder_addvar(), though.. this is something I've not tried.

-SK