MCH0601 in SendDoc at 4523 (v1.24)

   Hi Scott,

   Today I got a MCH0601 error in procedure SendDoc() at statement 4523. I
   debugged the problem and I found out that SendDoc() does not check the
   return value of comm_BlockWrite().

   In order to reproduce the error you may:

   a) Add a breakpoint to the first line of SendDoc().

   b) Call your test program.

   c) Shutdown your (test) web server or wait for a timeout (broken pipe).

   d) Let the program continue.

   Now wwLeft is incremented whereas wwPos is decremented and it is just a
   question of time until MCH0601 is sent. For now I fixed the problem
   like this:

        c                   eval      wwSent = comm_BlockWrite( peComm
        c                                                     : wwPos
        c                                                     : wwChunk
        c                                                     : peTimeout
   )
         *  Monitor return code of comm_BlockWrite()
        c                   if        wwSent < 0
        c                   return    -1
        c                   endif
        c                   eval      wwLeft = wwLeft - wwSent

   Do you agree with me?

   Regards,

   Thomas.