   Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 00:33:48 +0200
   Subject: Re: HTTPAPI How to do a POST
   From: hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Kevin,

the HTTP header is a HTTPAPI thing, but you can mix powerEXT Core procedures
(that supports json I/O) and HTTPAPI

Outgoing:

setContent('*none');
jsonNode('*object');
  jsonNode('*string':'email':'somebody@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');
  jsonNode('*string':givenName':'Fred');
  jsonNode(*string':surname':Rubble');
jsonEndNode();

The Json object will be in bufAddr() and bufSize()

Ingoing (simple json string):

myMail = jsonToField(inAddr:inSize:'email');
myName = jsonToField(inAddr:inSize:'givenName');
mySurname = jsonToField(inAddr:inSize:'surname');

If there is any special data encodings the jsonNode() and jsonToField() will
handle them.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Kevin Miller <kmiller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    With the following settings:
>

>    HTTP/1.1
>    Accept: application/json
>    Authorization: OAuth oauth_token={oauthToken}
>
>    {
>      "email": "somebody@xxxxxxxxxxxxx",
>      "givenName": "Fred",
>      "surname": "Rubble"
>    }
>
>    I need to set it up to use json data both to and from the external API,
>    and pass in an email address, first and last name. I don't think I need
>    a parser, as the data is very limited that I'm passing in and getting
>    back. I also need to pass in an API Key as shown above in the
>    Authorization line.
>

>    Kevin

Regards,
Henrik Rützou