From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Krebs
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 3:43 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Can HTTPAPI send a CSV and recieve a response?

Yes and yes.

Obviously, you won't be able to parse the response using Expat. You should be able to send any file using http_url_post_stmf and whatever you get back is fine as well.

Your SSL Handshake error is more nebulous to me. Since you can HTTPS with other sites, it would appear there is something wrong with the other side or is the site you are contacting the same as other HTTPS urls?