Problem Sending File to Vendor

I am using FTP API to send out a file to a vendor's FTP server. They
are using a non-standard port of 2033. When I run my program, I get
the following log:

1-: FTPAPI version 3.0beta1 released on 2010-02-21
99-: Connecting to host xxx.xxx.com at address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx using
  port 2033.
0: 220 Server ready for new user.
0: > USER xxxxxxxxx
0: 331 Password required for xxxxxxxxx.
0: > PASS **********
0: 230 User xxxxxxxx logged in.
0: > TYPE I
0: 200 Type set to I.
0: > PORT 192,168,0,200,167,239

At first I thought I was getting hung up on sending the file. Now
don't think that is the case. Here is my code:
https://gist.github.com/MikeWills/d004f1d89f57cfa8de9e

Any thoughts as to what might be wrong? The admin said that they allow
all outgoing ports. Do I need to switch to passive?

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me