Re: New To HTTPAPI - XML Request

   I'm an idiot.  I was able to figure it out.

   Thanks!

   On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Ray Worrell <[1]rworrell@xxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

   Hi.  Thanks for taking the time to read this message, and thanks in
   advance for any advice you may offer.

   I'm trying to create an RPG program to consume an XML document created
   by a web request.  For example, if you enter the URL into your browser,
   the browser renders an XML page as the result.  I would like to consume
   this XML using Scott's wonderful tool.

   I've used the tool in the past and have been successful at doing things
   like web service calls.  I'm confused in this instance, however,
   because I'm not needing to place a web service call.  I just want to
   browse to a specific URL and consume the results.  As a result, I'm not
   sure which API to use.

   rc = http_get_xml('[2]http://url.url.url'
                         : %paddr(StartOfElement)
                         : %paddr(EndOfElement)
                         : *NULL );

   Is this the correct API to use?  I issue the call, and rc comes back as
   1, but it seems the procedures StartOfElement or EndOfElement are never
   invoked.

   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks!

   Ray.