Re: Web service provider question

I agree. DDM or FTP.  You can use socket programming as well if it needs to be quicker than DDM

Thanks
Ron

On Jul 18, 2013, at 2:14 PM, "mike_zelekovic@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mike_zelekovic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If the two boxes are connected you could use ddm files to point to your data AS/400.
> You could also use FTP to pass the Data to The other 400

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not an intended recipient you shall not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.  Continental Express, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be held liable for the unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.