Re: WSDL2RPG Failing - WSDL2RPG/WSDL2R01.cbElementStart (Stmt: 231000) : Type must be 'anyType'..

Gaurav,

You need library LIBHTTP on the system where you want to install WSDL2RPG because WSDL2RPG uses HTTP API under the cover. Without library LIBHTTP the installer (actually the compiler) cannot find the copy books of HTTP API.

I do not know why you cannot see v1.15.8, but it is there. Is it possible that you use a proxy server to connect to the Internet? If the answer is "yes", then it might possible that the proxy holds an old copy.

Please try the following direct links to download both files:

http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Tools/wsdl2rpg.zip
http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Tools/wsdl2rpg_v1.15.8.zip

The first one is the original file. That file might also be cached somewhere and therefore you may get v1.15.7. The second link points to a renamed copy of the original 1.15.8 file and that link cannot be cached, because it is new.

Last but not least starting from tomorrow I may not be able to answer any questions for the next 10 days.

Regards,

Thomas.