Is there also an option to add a Wiki? It was great if we could set up a Wiki for HTTP API and possibly WSDL2RPG.

Regards,

Thomas.

Am 15.07.2013 16:18, schrieb Jon Paris:
Scott and I have already had discussions re System i Developer hosting this forum.  The only thing currently holding it up is me having enough spare time to create the new "home". I hope to be able to get that done later this week.

It would be helpful to know if there are list members who are experienced in administering PHPBB which is the software we will be using.

On 2013-07-15, at 8:37 AM, Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Thanks for starting this conversation Steve. I'd help too. Without
   getting too far out of bounds, would it be possible for [1]midrange.com
   to host? Or another place - I'm just partial to [2]midrange.com. Scott
   - what do you think? I'd be happy to talk with David.

   On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:16 AM, Steve Bowdoin <[3]steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>