From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jaime Lopez Ortega
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 1:30 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: application/soap+msbin1

Hi,

I would like to use the HTTPAPI from Scott (thanks a lot for your wonderful work!!!) to consume a Webservice placed in a Windows Server (I cannot change that) and unfortunately it seems that I have to provide the requests in content type "application/soap+msbin1" encoding (Some kind of conversion von Microsoft, as far I have read it). Does anybody have any experience about it?

Jaime.