RE: mput with FTPAPI

There is no mput but an equivalent example program exists.

EX7TREETO will recurse a directory and PUT each file it finds. So if you feed it /cdf/invoices and then check for the .txt extension, you can do what you want. If you don't want to recurse beyond the invoices directory, just take that part out of the program. It is a relatively easy program to understand, come on back if you need help.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rex Reese
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:52 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: mput with FTPAPI

I'm new to this email list so please be gentle.

I've successfully implemented a program to send a single file to one of our servers using the ftp_put() procedure.
Now I need to send all files in a single directory using MPUT
If I were typing it in manually, I would enter the following after successfully opening the session:

lcd  /cdf/invoices/
mput *.txt

Can someone tell me how to do this with FTPAPI?

Thanks
Rex