How to retrieved the exception error in the web consuming program

   Hi guys,
   I just wanna to find out whether there is a possibility for the RPG
   program which calls the web service, has the ability to obtain the
   exceptions which at the moment being written to the IFS folder. I know
   exceptions has a very long text but I'm interested to retrieved it in
   the RPG program itself instead of open the IFS to view the detail error
   exception.
   Thanks,
   Regards,
   Ruben