From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Debra Abelow
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 3:29 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UPS PLD Upload sample

Good Afternoon,
Does anyone have a working example of a UPS PLD upload using Httpapi? Or perhaps some suggestions on how to build the request message.
I have attached the link to the UPS documentation  - see create the request message beginning on page 10.
It seems like they are asking for a stream file using sockets that resembles an HTTP Document with content type equal to multipart/mixed.

http://www.ups.com/uoltools/manifest/pdf/Electronic_Manifesting.pdf

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Debra Abelow