From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Englander
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:19 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: First Data

Carlos,

I have never tried to contact First Data, but I was involved in a project once to make a connection between an iSeries and CyberSource (credit card processor) using an HTTPS connection over the internet.

It was not too easy, as they also did not have clear examples. I did find Krengel Company (Aaron Bartell) had an RPG interface with CyberSource and also, CyberSource eventually supplied some Java code that resided on our iSeries that was supposed to make the communication easier. I left that company before that project was completed, but I was under the impression that the Java solution was working in a test mode.

Hope that helps.

Doug