From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Krebs
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 11:29 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Definition not for for symbol errors.

It looks like you are using some code from iprodeveloper. In the article, Duncan says something like "I have these functions in a code library at work (for brevity's sake, I won't include the details in this article)." Well, those are the things missing. If you write Duncan privately, maybe he will share that library.

The UPS web services have been directly usable with HTTPAPI and EXAMPLE14 shows how to track a package. You could use that as a jumping off point along with the general flow from Duncan's example.