   Da: Paolo Pucci [mailto:paolo.pucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
   Inviato: sabato 8 giugno 2013 9.37
   A: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
   Oggetto: R: HTTPAPI - XML parse failed

   Hi,

   I forgot I have changed the second parameter in the http_parse_xml_stmf
   call from HTTP_XML_CALC to HTTP_STMF_CALC, so the response doesn't
   match to it and  XML parse goes ko.

   But, the reason why I did this change was that, with the HTTP_XML_CALC
   parameter, the http_parse_xml_stmf seems to work correctly (rc=0) but
   it doesn't create the "embfile", so the next command (debugging mode)
   'DSPF STMF(''' + embfile + ''')' shows "this path doesn't exist"
   RNQ0202.

   Sorry for the mistake, but I still am in trouble.

   Best regards.

   Paolo