Re: COMMTCP_FD error... length or start position error..

Procedure names belong to the group of symbolic names and can be up to 4096 characters long. If you get the error message in the job log, then put the cursor on the message and press F1 to see the message details. Then press (I think it is) F9 to see the sending and receiving procedure.

Thomas.