HTTPAI http_url_post_xml error returned after XML is in buffer

   Hello all,

   I am trying to use code based on Example16 to consume a WebService on
   my i5 written with a combination of HTTPAI and another WebService
   toolkit by Rich Diedrich at IBM.

   Currently the service is running and working quite well when accessed
   by non-i5 systems and I am just trying to be able to use the same
   service within a RPGLE program.

   I am executing the following function call:

              rc = http_url_post_xml(URL

                                 : %addr(PostData) + 2

                                 : %len(PostData)

                                 : %paddr(StartOfElement)

                                 : %paddr(EndOfElement)

                                 : *NULL );

   I am getting a rc value of 1 when it executes.

   The debug log shows the request and the return XML correctly.

   The log ends with the following statements:

   comm_blockread returned 896

   get_chunk_size(): entered

   0

   chunk size = 0

   get_chunk_size returned 0

   http_close(): entered

   When I  have the program in debug, it does not execute either the
   StartofElement or EndOfElement sub procedures.

   Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

   Thanks

   Kevin J. Zarboni

   Genuine Parts Co