Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:09 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Problem with WSDL2RPG

Mario,

What version of WSDL2RPG did you use to generate the stub? You mentioned
that you use 1.13 but that does not necessarily mean that you generated the
stub with 1.13.

At the top of the stub module there should be a comment line like this one:

      *  Based on WS_STUB v1.13

Please also check a statement in procedure SOAPMessage_Envelope(). Does it
look like this:

   when (MultiRef_isData(attrs)); // = OK

Or does it look like this:

   when (name = 'multiRef' and MultiRef_isData(attrs)); // = WRONG

If it looks like the latter one, remove "name = 'multiRef'" to make it
equal to the first one and try to call the web service again. The statement
was changed with v1.12.

Regards,

Thomas.