Problem with WSDL2RPG

   Hi all
   I am using for long time this tool with HTTPAPI. Everything was ok.
   Since a couple day I am receveing the following error:
   WSDL2RPG: USR0036: Failed to retrieve multi-reference information of ID
   'id1'.
             received from procedure: BASICS1R1_f_sndPgmMsg
                       and statement: 54400
   WSDL2RPG (eXpat error): (-1009) Failed to retrieve multi-reference
   information of ID 'id1'.

   Attached there is the complete log file. I know that I am using an
   WSDL2RPG old version (1.13) but maybe someone can suggest me the reason
   for this error. I have in plan to upgrade to the new version but at the
   moment I have no time to do it.

   Any help would be greatly aprreciated .. Sorriso

   Best regards
   Mario

PNG image