   Subject: HTTPAPI 64K Length Issue
      Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 06:39:36 -0700
      From: Kim Tay [1]<johnny.tay@xxxxxx>
   I was using HTTPAPI in v6r1 L00 and defined a field "REQDATA A
   LEN(200000)", but it does not hold the string beyond 65535 and it does
   not complained. The only error I got is went I sent the request and I
   will get HTTP error because the Request was not well formed. Either the
   way I defined the field. By the way s there another way of defining a
   field beyond 64K? Appreciate any hints! Thanks!