Re: HTTPAPI - Field Length greater than 65535

At V6R1, RPG supports larger fields than 65535. Simply declare one that's larger than that.

You say "it does not support beyond the 64k field length". What are you referring to, here? If you are truly at V6R1 (and not compiling to an older release) than both RPG and HTTPAPI should support fields larger than 64k. Can you be specific about what problem you're having, and where you are having it?

Thanks!