Re: Headers

   Not sure what an "RX web service tool" is...  Probably something
   similar to SoapUI?   SoapUI is a great tool for web services, by the
   way, and it's available for free.
   The error message that you have been sent is (from the log file):
   "TypeError: can't convert NilClass into String".   That sure doesn't
   sound like it's related to the HTTP headers to me?!?!
   To me, it sounds like your XML document is wrong.
   I can't look at your XML data, since your log file appears to be
   completely screwed up.  What did you do? copy and paste it
   screen-by-screen into another file?!  Why would you do that?  The data
   is already in an ASCII file, why not just send that to us instead of
   copy/pasting (which is a lot of work, and is very error-prone) into a
   separate file?  Just send us the original!
   But, even if I could look at your XML, I couldn't help much because I
   don't know what the web service is expecting.  Show me the XML that
   your "RX web service tool" is sending, too.  Or send us the WSDL.