UPS soap shiprequest example

   We are researching using UPS to send shipments.

   We currently use FedEx mostly utilizing their server in house.

   We also used DHL which was a REST service

   Anyone have an example program for UPS shiprequest using SOAP?

   If not anyone have any shipping examples?

   I can use Example 14 for tracking even though it doesn't use SOAP, it
   does work with my credentials.

   Thanks,

   Craig

   copies of the original message. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail,
   nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as a
   digital or electronic signature.