Re: OAuth Authentication

   There are many implementations of OAuth, but generally they *require* a
   web browser, i.e. a real graphical web browser. Some don't though, and
   it depends on the service. Google services often do not need a web
   browser, Twitter has a workaround, but others, like perhaps Dropbox,
   need a web browser and there is no real decent way around it as far as
   I know.
   It depends on the specific service you want to access.
   Cheers
   Garry

   On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Miguel Caraballo