Re: Not All Data Being Written

   I was able to determine the Response Variable was to small.  I
   increased its size, and now it works fine
   Mike

   From: "Scott Klement" <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:39:25 PM
   Subject: Re: Not All Data Being Written
   hi Mike,
   The error means that whichever subprocedure is writing data to disk is
   claiming that it couldn't write all of the data that it was given.
   HTTPAPI is written in a way that you can either call it's own internal
   routines to save data to disk, or you can supply your own routines.
   Unfortunately, I don't know how you're using it in your particular
   circumstance.
   Can you post the code that calls HTTPAPI so we can see what you're
   doing?

   xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><SOAP-ENV:Bo
   >     dy><ns1:RetrieveShipViaListResponse

   xmlns:ns1="urn:RetrieveShipViaList_WS"><RetrieveShipViaListResult>&lt;S
   >     hipViaList&gt;&#13;
   >       &lt;ShipVia&gt;&#13;
   >         &lt;ViaCode&gt;106&lt;/ViaCode&gt;&#13;
   >         &lt;ViaDesc&gt;RSDL CALGARY LCL DELY&lt;/ViaDesc&gt;&#13;
   >       &lt;/ShipVia&gt;&#13;
   >       &lt;ShipVia&gt;&#13;
   >         &lt;ViaCode&gt;CPU&lt;/ViaCode&gt;&#13;
   >         &lt;ViaDesc&gt;Customer Pick-up&lt;/ViaDesc&gt;&#13;
   >       &lt;/ShipVia&gt;&#13;

   &lt;/ShipViaList&gt;</RetrieveShipViaListResult></ns1:RetrieveShipViaLi