Re: http_url_post_stmf error

   Hi Renee,
   This means that the pathname of the file that HTTPAPI is trying to send
   (called 'filname' in the example you sent) is too long for the IFS file
   system that it's reported to be in.
   Normally, the cause that I see for this error is when someone passes
   their filename as a parameter from the command-line, and doesn't
   understand about the 32-character rule with command-line literals.   Is
   it possible that you are sending this path name from the command-line?
   The other possibility that occurs to me is that maybe you're using a
   fixed-length field, and are not trimming the blanks from the end?  that
   could easily result in a larger filename than you meant to supply.
   At any rate, if you could give us more clues as to how the 'filname'
   field is defined, and how a value is assigned to it, that would help us
   understand what's happening.
   Thanks!