Trigger Error

   Hello RPG World!

   I wrote a trigger program and I am getting the values is to small
   error. I don't understand why I am getting this error.

   D BImage          s               *

   D AImage          s               *

    D Intarr          s              1A   Based(Intptr) DIM(32767)

   D Intptr          s               *

   `

   `

   `

   `

   `

   D QDBORO                 49     52B 0
   this is part of the trigger buffer data structure I copied from an IBM
   example code.

   D*                                             Old Record Offset

   D QDBNRO                 65     68B 0

   D*                                             New Record Offset

   Eval Intptr = %Addr(QDBTB);

   Eval BImage = %Addr(INTARR(QDBORO+1));  This is where I get the error
   that the receiver is too small. BImage is a pointer how can it be too
   small?

   Eval AImage = %Addr(INTARR(QDBNRO+1));

   Thank You

   Mauricio