From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mario Martoriello
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 10:56 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Example using http_url_post_stmf

Hi all
I am quite new to Httpapi  and I am looking for an example  about the use of http_url_post_stmf . I have to send a xml file to a webserver that is on a Epson printer. Looking at the example in Httpapi first I wrote a pgm that send the example data written in a program variable using “http_url_post_xml” and it was Ok . Then I modified the program to send the same data written now in a xml file using http_url_post_stmf and I receive an error. So  I try to send the xml file using the HTTPAPI  cmdline interface  to try to understand what I receive from the server and the response file is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<soapenv:Body>
<response success="false" code="PARSER_ERROR" status="0">
</response>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
maybe I did a mistake when I copied the data in the xml file and there is no problem or I am using the http_url_post_stmf in a wrong mode. Another question is how in the incoming procedure can I read the values of success and code attributes of response tag?
Attached is the XML file that I am using.
Thanks in advance
Mario